Saturday, September 20, 2008

Moms Night Out! and Potty Present!

So I'm feeling better. Still a bit sore but better than yesterday! Of course now - I think I'm getting a cold. Fun, eh? I'm really hoping it's just allergies though! All 3 of us have stuffy heads, runny noses and sneezing.

Today we spent the day toy shopping. We left at about 2 and got home at 6:30. Today was the day to get the potty present!! I created a chart for Bryce a few weeks ago and every day he stayed dry he got a sticker and every time he went #2 he got a sticker. Each thing had 14 places to put a sticker. So after 28 stickers I told him he could get whatever toy he wanted! Today was toy store day! First we went to Target but he said he didn't see anything he liked. So then we went to Toys R Us. He ended up getting the True Heroes Military Island Playset. It's got a bunch of plastic "army guys", tanks, airplanes and barricades. He LOVES those little army guys. He takes them with him everywhere and loves to line them up everywhere. He's probably got a good 100+ of them. He's SOOOO happy right now.

Tonight I have another Moms Night Out at my girlfriend Tracy's house. Last night was Bunco - tonight MNO. It's a rough life but someone's got to live it! ;-) It actually just so happens that my 2 MNO's this month land on the same weekend so Dave is watching Bryce both nights. Although because I feel a little crappy I don't know how late I'm going to stay out. I have a feeling I won't be going wild and crazy tonight!

Well, Bryce is calling for me to help him carry all of his army guys upstairs so he can line them up in his room on his furniture. I better get down there and help him!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I roamed over and found your blog! I hope all is working out for you! Great blog and title!

Tootsie said...

I need a girls night out....but am waiting until this head cold goes far far away!
I have answered your betta fish questions as best I can in a blog post...if you want more info...I can email you a book I bought online a while back that was VERY helpful....just go to my blog and leave your email in a comment box. I won't publish it...so if there is anything you have to say...that you want all to see...leave it in a separate box! lol
do you mind if I add you to my favorite blog list?

Rue said...

Hey there :)

I'm glad he's finally using the potty like a big boy. I remember those days :)

I hope you had fun on your nights out!
rue