Monday, October 20, 2008

I need to update!

Wow - I haven't blogged in awhile. Sorry to my readers out there - if there are any at all! It gets quite busy here with an active 4 year old and 2 VERY needy dogs! Although really, I should be blogging more because when I'm on the computer Zena (our 1st dog) doesn't bother me. It's when we're downstairs that she's constantly asking for something. She's my little piggy. She wants food all the time (not that I give it to her all the time but she's ALWAYS asking for it!) and if it's not food - she wants a rawhide. She asks by scratching the floor, cabinets or appliances. Oh yeah, btw... remember, I have hardwood floors. So when she scratches the floor I pretty much go nuts! It drives me crazy!! Although, she's my first "baby" and I love having her around to keep me company.

Well, it just got busy again... the painter guy just called and he's in the neighborhood. We need to get quotes on getting our house trim repainted and some it needs to be replaced (so not a fun thing to spend money on!). He needs me to walk the house with him SO since I haven't posted any pictures recently I will leave you with some pictures from Bryce's first day of preschool this year.

Here he is trying to be a bug (waffles over the eyes make a very good fly costume!). He insisted on me taking this picture!
And here is the little cutie pie before we headed off for school. He is doing much better this year and I think actually even enjoying it!Well, the doorbell has rung.... blog you later!

1 comment:

Tootsie said...

he is cute! and I bet he keeps you very busy! I hear you about the kids and the bossy dogs...I have three kids under 10 and a very spoiled dog....they do keep you hoppin...and that didn't even include the other things we mom's have to do everyday!