Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Racecar Beanbag Game

So today we hosted a racecar playdate at our house. It was so much fun! The boys painted unfinished racecars this morning and then while we waited for them to dry we played a beanbag game that I made. After the game and some play we ate sandwiches in the shape of racecars and then after lunch we raced the cars down a racetrack! I'll post some pictures tomorrow but first I wanted to show you what I've been working on for the past 2 days...

Here it is cut out of the plywood:
Primed:

and painted!
The 68 is so that I don't forget when I made it. 6 for June and 8 for 2008. The boys didn't play with it too much but I'm sure I'll be able to pull it out a few times and get some playtime out of it!

1 comment:

Rue said...

That is so cute! It reminds me of Romper Room :)

I'm glad things seemed to have calmed down.

rue