Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Upside-Down Apple Pecan Pie

I found this recipe on allrecipes.com about 2 years ago. It has quickly become my most favorite apple pie! I love it because I am a HUGE nut fan and I love that the top of this pie is FULL of carmely nuts!

Bryce and I went apple picking a few weeks ago and came home to make our apple pie. I used Golden Delicious apples and 2 other kinds of apples. I can't remember the names of those 2 other types of apples for the life of me right now! Anyhow - here is how our pie turned out:



and here is the link to this FANTASTIC recipe! Upside-Down Apple Pecan Pie

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks yummy! But without the nuts for me. :)

Julie Pishny said...

Wow, that's the most fabulous desert I have seen!!! OH MY - how do you make such wonderful crust? If I were only close enough for a cooking lession. =)