Saturday, October 25, 2008

Contentment Therapy

I found this blog via another blog I read written by Tootsie (the link to her blog is on the right hand column). This blogger writes about "Contentment Therapy." She's trying to get other people to join her on her journey to contentment and I decided I am going to give it a go.

She wants us to blog on it daily and I am definitely going to try and do this. I've been wanting to blog on a more regular basis anyhow and this might just be the way to help me do it. Also - I had also planned on straightening up my house and I want to use this challenge to help me do so. Clutter and chaos in my house just causes me to stress. I've never really been that great at putting things away or doing things on a routine and I want to get better at it. I can't stand having things all over the place! Although really, I am the one to blame for most of that! I want to be able to do my laundry on a daily basis so it doesn't turn into a huge task. Right now I have piles upon piles in my room and I am dreading doing it!

So for November I am going to share my journey on getting my house put together with you! I'm going to try and get the many, many projects that I've wanted done ... done and also work on others around the house (and being frugal while doing so!).

We're supposed to start on November 1st but I'm going to try and start today. It should be interesting. Wish me luck!

So please go vist.... "THE 30DAY CONTENTMENT THERAPY SESSION "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming over and joining the contentment therapy session!! It was wonderful to see your blog and what you hope to make of the session. I have hopefully answered a few more of the questions that have been brought up in the comment section in my lastest blog entry.

Looking forward to seeing what this looks like in others lives as we start this 30 day journey together!!

blessings to you! :) mary

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to start our 1st contentment therapy session tomorrow, Nov 1. I anticipate great things and being just a bit more content concious through the month, I think, will lead the way for much peace and less stress if nothing else!

It has gotten so very busy here that I am glad that I will have to set aside time to remind myself of being content in the midst of busy-ness. I doubt with the holidays soon approaching that it will slow down for any of us - hum- how to be content in the midst of busy?

If you have not put a link to my blog concerning the Contentment therapy month would you please do that. WE have 14 signed up but others may sign up at any time during the month of Nov to join us. If you will also mention the giveaway associated with this they may help peek others interest to go take a lookie! This link will bring them to the blog entry to sign up with MR. Linky. http://megardengal.blogspot.com/2008/10/contentment-therapy-would-you-please.html Also if they leave a comment they are automatically entered in for the giveaways.

I do realize that you might not be able to make an entry each day- whatever you can do, even if it is just a line or 2 will be a blessing to us all!

Looking forward to seeing what contentment therapy looks like in your lives!
Blessings to you!

mary :)