Friday, November 21, 2008

Round and Round... and round and round and round and round....

These pictures pretty much describe how I am feeling right now. I feel like I am going around and around doing things but nothing is getting done! Plus everything is just way out of focus! For example, the shutters and trim are now finished but I have yet to decide on a door color so my door is still 3 different colors. I just can't decide! Since they are replacing the surround of the door (rotted wood) in a few weeks I asked them if they could just paint it them to buy me some more time in choosing a color.

Also - I'm working on the church directory right now and I'm getting close to being done but tonight I just realized that my card reader wasn't reading all the pictures that were on the church's camera. No wonder I was confused to where certain pictures were! Well, if I had realized that a few weeks ago I might have actually be a lot closer to being finished that I am right now. I just feel as though this project is never going to end!

Also - I can't find our stud finder and it is driving me crazy!!! I need it to hang our curtain rods and if it's not found tomorrow I might just go out and buy a new one. These curtains have been a project now for weeks. I've been getting stuff done on them but there's always something that holds the project up for a few days.

Whew. I am just in way over my head right now. But - you know what... I totally lost it this afternoon. Straight out I thought they might have to send me to the loony bin. Thankfully it wasn't for long though. I just cried a bit and out of my mouth came a prayer for help. In just a few minutes I was feeling a lot better. I definitely still have a lot weighing on me but it just doesn't seem so depressing right now. I'm ok with going around and around with things out of focus as long as I keep a smile on my face. I just want to stay happy during this time. With a little perseverance and prayer I'm hoping I can keep that up.

Until next time...

No comments: