Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankful for my Family

Things right now are going a little crazy. I have a ton of things coming up in the next week and on top of that I was sprung with something very interesting yesterday. Sort of a friend emergency. Because of everything going on and the support I will also be giving to my friend I'm not sure exactly how much I am going to be able to post this week. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show you the pictures of where we ended up putting the door. We did put it up today but there was a slight problem with one of the hooks so it's going to have to be rehung tomorrow.

I do want remind myself and everyone else out there... do not take your family for granted. Stay connected together and be grateful for every moment you can all spend together. Right now I am just oh so thankful for my fantastic husband. He's such a great guy and he really supports me in the things I want to do. He's also very open minded and caring - I'll be able to share more about this in the coming months.

Tomorrow I'll be shopping for food for Thanksgiving. I just LOVE this time of year. I can't wait to cook! Wish me luck at the supermarket! I hope it's not too crowded...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your friend is so grateful you are there for her! So many are too busy to be there for others.

Can't wait to see what you did with the door!

mary