Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bad Day

So I haven't posted since Monday - I have been having a few difficult days this week with today being one of the worst but I'll be back! Ever have one of those weeks? Well - I'm in the middle of one. Things just seem a little out of control right now and that really, really irks me. Yesterday Bryce and I had some friends over and the house is an absolute pigsty - which really is pretty typical of 6 3 yr olds. I'm not upset over it - really, I love being able to have the kids over and let them have fun (I think they all had a blast) it's just that now my house is also out of control as well - so not only are some things in my life a little hectic but my house is hectic too which has caused a little disturbance in my life. If everything was fine and dandy and the house was a mess - I'd be having no problem! I just can't really handle it all at once... make sense? Ok, so now I've really rambled on and on. I'll be back posting more interesting things again soon. I want to do the challenge of my favorite place in the house - but well, right now it's a bit messy and well, none of the house is my favorite now! Be back soon!

3 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Sorry to hear your having a bad week I hate it when it seems like everything happens at once! Thank you for the tip on training my pup we are having a difficult time because I've never had a puppy so I'm not sure how to do it!! I hope your week gets better!! God Bless~Wendy

Rue said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry! I've been there so many times. It'll be fine soon and you'll find your happy place :)

Re:bathroom...
Yes I painted the walls and it took FOREVER LOL

Re:butter...
You asked "are you supposed to take a pat of butter with the butter knife and leave it on your plate while you tear off bite size pieces of bread and butter them?" no, you use the butter knife for both.

"Do you just keep the rest of the butter on your plate and use it as you need it?" Yes

I hope this explains it better:
you take a pat of butter and put it on your butter plate (or the regular one if you don't have the other) Take your bread and tear off a piece, then get your knife and take a little bit of butter and put it on the torn off piece of bread and eat it.

Sometimes I don't explain things very weel. I hope this helps :)

Oh and I so hear you on the whole wedding thing! LOL
Try to enjoy it and keep the giggles down LOL

Have a great night,
rue :)

Rue said...

Sometimes I don't spell very weel either....well LOL