Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Foyer is Finished!

We finally painted the Foyer and I hung everything up. I was looking for a rug that would fit the foyer for the longest time. I couldn't be more than 5 ft wide but I didn't want the standard 3x5 because that wouldn't have been big enough. I ended up finding a 4x6 at Target for a great price! I put one of the yard sale chairs by the door for people to sit down on and take their shoes off and a coat hanger in the hallway. I hung my grandfather's police stick from the coat rack. Above the chair is a box top from a box we found in the shed at Rocky Point (my grandmother's summer house) and above that are little cubby's I got through Ebay to put hats/gloves/keys in.

On the other side is my 1/2 table with the box Kelly sent me from Okinawa (it goes perfectly because it is burgandy!) and the glass washboard on the wall. We also put up the new entry chandelier. I love it! Here are the finished pictures:

2 comments:

Bordini Family said...

RANDI!!!! It looks GREAT!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!! Love it love it!!!!!

Rue said...

Your foyer is darling :) Do you have a rat terrier? We think mini is part rat, but I'm not paying 200 bucks to find out LOL