Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wow!

So I am really new to this whole blogging thing and am learning a lot - well, apparently people give out awards and I received my first one ever today! I got a "You Make My Day Award" from Rue over at Rue's Peanut Butter and Jelly Life.
I just happened to fall upon her blog one day and it seemed interesting. She blogs at least once a day and I love reading about what she has been doing. Her style seems pretty similar to mine and I think that's why I've been enjoying her blog so much. Plus... she lives in Ohio, my most favorite state. Well - I also like Nevada but I could never see myself actually living there - but I have lived in Ohio and I loved it. I always say that if it was closer to the ocean I'd move there in a heartbeat.

So apparently the rule is that I have to now hand out 10 of these awards. I'm definitely going to have to think about this one. I haven't gotten to active in the "blogging" world... I'm still a bit of a lurker. I'll think about it and post them at a later time.

Thank you Rue!

4 comments:

Jessie Smith said...

Congrats!!!

Donna said...

Oh my - I just handed out this same award to you on my blog!! You deserve them both :)... Donna, An Enchanted Cottage

Cottage Dreaming said...

Thank you for your sweet comments and congrats on your award. For you kitchen cabinets start cutting out ideas you like from magazines. It is work but so rewarding in the end. Just remember to prime and take your time. I would also check Hgtv's Rate My Space. Barn red lowers and cream antique wash uppers might look good with your style. Restyled Home has some great ideas. Good luck.
Heather

Rue said...

Hi there DD :)

You're so welcome for the award. Oh and you don't have to give it to 10 people as far as I know and there's no time limit on it either. Just enjoy it for what it is :)

rue