Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where is the Vegetable Supreme??!

We have used McCormick's Vegetable Supreme for a few years now instead of butter on our vegetables. We love it! It makes the veggies taste so much better and we eat a lot of them. The market in town I go to, Shoppers Food Warehouse, has apparently decided to stop carrying this (with a bunch of other stuff we use). It is really annoying! I looked online and it doesn't seem as though the item has been discontinued. The thing about Shoppers though is you can never talk to the manager of the specific dept. you want to. Last time they did this they got rid of my Breyers Light Probiotic Yogurt - they only carry the non-light version now - and I talked to 3 different people about trying to get it back and never got a response from anyone. Well, tonight I went to Giant to see if they carried it still and apparently they don't either. If anyone knows of a food chain that carries McCormick's Vegetable Supreme... please let me know! I'll even pay to have it shipped to us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is such a Typical McCormick move... they get you hooked on something then discontinue it! BOO McCormick!

Jessie Smith said...

I haven't even heard of the stuff...but it sounds de-lish! Let's go picket the factory! just kidding

Anonymous said...

I was just at Weis...they have it... so either they haven't run out yet... or they just happen to carry it! Sometimes it pays to live in the boonies!!