Thursday, March 6, 2008

Waiting....

So, here I am... blogging again. I am waiting for an auction on ebay to end and I don't want to get outbid. Unfortunately, the listing is from California so it doesn't end until 2:15 am EST. Normally I would just go to sleep but I do need a new flat iron and I'd rather not spend $100. The one I'm watching is the same one that my hairdresser was using and it is going for about $46 bucks right now rather than the $100 I could spend on it at Amazon. I figure that since David is taking Bryce to school tomorrow (Donuts for Dads program) I can stay up and wait a bit. I do have to admit though - I am getting pretty darn tired.

Today Bryce and I went to a PJ party playdate. It was lots of fun. Bryce was so excited to tell Daddy about how he went to a PJ party! I had changed into some nicer PJs for the playdate but Bryce wore exactly what he had slept in last night. It was great! No arguing getting changed. Although he didn't want his diaper changed in the morning. It was really nice too because after the playdate we just stayed in our PJs all day because we didn't have to go out afterwards!

Ok, so I don't think I am going to make it until the auction ends! It's 1:50 right now and there's about a little over 20 minutes left in the auction. So far I'm winning but I guess I'll just put my max bid in now and hope that someone doesn't upbid me too much! This is what I'm bidding on. Wish me luck. I have to sleep now.

No comments: